Jun 25, 2022
The Belk College of Business is accredited by AACSB International, the premier accrediting agency for academic programs in business administration and accounting. Our challenging master’s programs in Accountancy, Business Administration, Economics, and Mathematical Finance provide graduates with the tools they need to succeed in business. Courses are taught by full-time faculty with Ph.D.s from top schools whose research is published in top-level journals and whose expertise is highly sought after by industry executives. Students have the opportunity to network with professionals from a variety of fields, and interact with alumni and leaders from Charlotte’s dynamic business community. These programs provide flexible schedules with courses offered both at UNC Charlotte’s main campus and at our Uptown campus in the heart of Charlotte’s Center City, so that working professionals may earn their graduate degree without interrupting their careers.
- Business Administration, DBA
- Business Administration, Ph.D.
- Business Administration, MBA
- Business Administration and Latin American Studies, MBA/M.A., Dual Degree
- Business Administration and Health Administration, MBA/MHA, Dual Degree
- Business Administration and Juris Doctor, MBA/J.D., Dual Degree
- Global Business and Strategy, MBA, Dual Degree
- MBA PLUS Post-Master’s Certificate
- Business Foundations, Graduate Certificate
Data Science and Business Analytics
Real Estate and Development