May 20, 2024  
Undergraduate Catalog | 2016-2017 
Undergraduate Catalog | 2016-2017 Previous Edition

School of Social Work

The School of Social Work offers a major in Social Work leading to the Bachelor of Social Work (BSW) degree. On the graduate level, the School offers the Master of Social Work (MSW) degree. See the UNC Charlotte Graduate Catalog for details on the MSW.