Exceptional undergraduate students at UNC Charlotte may apply to this Early Entry Program to begin work toward a graduate degree before completion of the baccalaureate degree.
All program-level Admissions and Progression Requirements are in addition to the University of North Carolina at Charlotte Admission Requirements.
Current UNC Charlotte Undergraduate Students
- See University Admission Requirements Completion of at least 75 undergraduate credit hours (although it is expected that close to 90 credit hours will have been earned by the time the first graduate course is taken)
- Minimum 3.2 overall undergraduate GPA
- Three letters of recommendation
- Completed online application at gradadmissions.charlotte.edu/apply
- Maintain a minimum 3.0 overall undergraduate GPA
Special Policies or Requirements
Up to 12 credit hours earned at the graduate level may be substituted for required undergraduate hours (i.e., up to 12 credit hours of graduate coursework may be double-counted toward both the undergraduate and graduate degrees).
For additional details on Early Entry to Graduate Programs, see the “Degree Requirements and Academic Policies” section of the Graduate Catalog and the Graduate Admissions website at gradadmissions.charlotte.edu/admissions/early-entry.
For details about the full requirements for this degree program, see the program listing in the Graduate Catalog.